Bits and Bites with larger groups
Between 'Cooking Business” of our Main, Little & Big Bites, our chefs naturally won’t think twice to put a few delicious snacks for you on the table (and on the fly). Just about anything at all; from a simple, traditional Dutch ‘bitterbal’ (meat-based snack) with a lick of spicy delicious mustard, to a small tasting of the more luxurious, cold and warm 'Bites'. As for example: a duet of smoked Salmon and tepid Halibut. Everything is possible ('Almost everything!' they modestly shout from their kitchen).
Are you planning to come with a larger group? Then perhaps our Beverage Arrangement might be a good idea to start from (we propose).
The dishes below are examples of what an arrangement can be. This is not permanent because of a varying season menu. In consultation a lot can be adjusted to the wishes of our guests.
De Luxe (hot)
(3 snacks each) 9,50 p.p.
- Soup (Surprise! Surprise!)
- Chicken skewers with satay sauce and prawn crackers
- Tenderloin fried in sweet soy sauce with noodles
De Luxe (combi)
(6 snacks each) 20 p.p
- Bread platter (with tuna salad, olive tapenade, creamcheese, garlic dip, chorizo, olives and nuts)
- Frittata, mushrooms, truffle mayonnaise, zucchini
- Soup (Surprise! Surpise!)
- Pike-perch, mustard-hollandaise sauce, sauerkraut
- Wild boar, red port sauce, cream of roasted celeriac
- Cheese platters on the tables so that everyone can enjoy it
(Standard from 35 persons):
Beer, Beverages, Coffee, Tea and our House wines
- 2 hrs for 22 each person
- 3 hrs for 24 each person
- 4 hrs for 26 each person
- 5 hrs for 28 each person